Tuesday, February 20, 2007

CNY Blues

Chinese New Year 2007 came and gone. It has been a year since I met my dearest friend, Jas and I realised that I missed Jas very much. I was down with flu since day one of CNY and still having it till now.
One thing that I realised that I am all alone being sick and resting at home eventhough I have my 2 kids with me. Reason being, I do not want them to feel obligated to me just because I am down with flu.

Today, I had my most dearest friend for lunch and I felt great having him at my home. I don't know why but that was the feeling that I had. My daughter, Cheeka helped me entertaining him and he spent nearly two hours with us. But again, the CNY FLU blues still hanging on to me........please go away fast so that I can start living my life again....

No comments: